The Shakespeare project is located in the area of the historic Shakespeare mine, ~80 km west of Sudbury, Ontario. The Shakespeare mine operated from 1903 to 1907 and produced 2,959 oz of gold, when gold was US$19 per oz.
Jamie Macintosh, CEO of Graycliff Exploration, discusses the company’s recent listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange stock market under the symbol GRAY.
News & Updates
Be the first to get notified on company and project updates from Graycliff Exploration.
Historic Gold Producer
Graycliff Exploration has 100% ownership stake in the Shakespeare gold project in Ontario, Canada. Our team has reviewed numerous historical reports and
we initiated our exploration and drilling program in Q3 2020.
Located 88 kms west of Sudbury, Ontario.
- Just off the Trans-Canada Highway
- Power right to site
- Educated workforce
Shakespeare Mine was in operation from 1903-1907
- Historic exploration included trenching, sampling and limited drilling
- 2,959 oz of Au were produced from six underground areas
Well-known geology on the prolific Canadian Shield
- Project is located in a well-known geology on the prolific Canadian Shield at the contact between the Archean, Southern and Superior geological provinces
Property consists of 39 mineral claims covering 847 ha in three contiguous blocks.
Phase One: Q2 2020
- Data Compilation
- Analysis of 2014 and 2017 drilling program
- Study of 2012 magnetic and IP surveys
- Modelling of current and historical data
- Identify priority drilling targets
Phase Two: Q3-Q4 2020
- Diamond Drilling Underway
- 2,000 metres
- Focus: testing area around the mine shaft to confirm system of veins and high priority targets along strike
Graycliff Exploration has 100% interest in the Shakespeare gold project in Ontario, Canada.
The management and strategic investors in Graycliff Exploration own more than 60% of the company.
Management expertise in gold start ups with strong board with success in Canada.