Information set forth in this presentation may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements that relate to future, not past events. In this context, forward-looking statements often address a company’s expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “plan”, “estimate”, “expect”, and “intend”, statements that an action or event “may”, “might”, “could”, “should”, or “will” be taken or occur, or other similar expressions.
By their nature, forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or other future events, to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Such factors include, among others, the following risks:
- the risks associated with outstanding litigation, if any;
- risks associated with project development;
- the need for additional financing;
- operational risks associated with mining and mineral processing; fluctuations in gold and other commodity prices;
- title matters; environmental liability claims and insurance;
- reliance on key personnel;
- the potential for conflicts of interest among certain officers, directors or promoters with certain other projects;
- the absence of dividends;
- the volatility of our common share price and volume;
- and tax consequences to U.S. Shareholders.
Forward-looking statements are made based on management’s beliefs, estimates and opinions on the date that statements are made and the Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if these beliefs, estimates and opinions or other circumstances should change.
Investors are cautioned against attributing undue certainty to forward-looking statements.